Monday, November 15, 2010

Ah, Sweet Consummation...

Boy am I glad that my new life partner and I have finally consummated our marriage!

It was an instant attraction, possibly a bit too physical at first, perhaps a little rushed...
But an itch like that needs to be scratched as soon as possible for the good of both parties.

What a relief!

I'm not sure what took us so long. It may have been that post-nuptial buyer's remorse that grips some of the recently espoused. Or my companion's rigid, quadrilateral disposition. Or my own fear of liking Matisse.

Either way, I have found endearing qualities in my companion, and they aren't ALL bare bottoms and garters.

May our visits be frequent and long.

May she understand if I'm not entirely monogamous.

And may beauty always be in the eye of the beholder!

Mazel tov!

No comments:

Post a Comment